Please consigner this carefully – we believe you might prefer to rent your equipment rather than to buy it, or even rather than lease it.
Would you like to be tied into ownership and have to use you same PC or mobile phone you used five years ago? This type of equipment becomes obsolete too quickly. With Laser Tag, a fairly new phenomena, the changes are even more dramatic. We seen piles of 3-4 year old equipment gathering dust on various sites and the owners buying a new set again because competitors have more sophisticated ones and their own equipment is too old, too bulky, lacking features etc.
There is nothing wrong with leasing a car – once it does not suit your needs anymore it can be easily sold. With LaserTag equipment it is too much of speciality thing and you most likely will just put it in a shed.
We offer a very simple and straightforward solution:
- We help you to design your venue and decide on necessary equipment set
- We agree low monthly rental for our equipment – a typical couple of games a month will cover that.
- We agree on some portion of rent paid in advance to act as a security deposit towards the equipment we will give you. This deposit will be gradually decreased towards the rent.
- We deliver you our equipment and you are ready to earn!
- After five years we will replace it with a brand new set.
- All you rent is 100% tax deductible.
Here is an important addition to that – we will provide you with free support and software upgrades for your equipment throughout – it will never become dated!
We will also repair any faults due to manufacturing free of charge during the rental period, so effectively you will have unlimited warranty, which is not available in purchase scenario.
We also sell outright our equipment as well.
Please contact Mr. Ron Francis for free demo, competitive price offer price and advise on site setup.